Termrim Construction Limited are an award-winning, privately owned main contractor specialising in new build developments in the housing and care sectors up to £25m in value. Founded in 1976 and with over forty-five years' experience, we have a track record of successfully delivering multimillion-pound design and build projects to high standards, on time and within our clients budgets.
We work extensively across the North of England from our Head Office base in Huddersfield, delivering schemes of exceptional quality in both the public and private sectors.
Our business objectives focus on sustainable growth within the housing and care sectors for housing associations and registered providers across the north of England, delivering energy-efficient and high-quality homes which meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. We have a diverse client base, including registered providers, housing associations, local authorities, and charities.
Our contracts are secured through a mix of tendered, direct selection, and land-led contracts. We are appointed on key national and regional Frameworks, for example, Efficiency North, JV North, DPP3, Sanctuary HA, Cutting Edge and Innovation Chain North, and have long-standing partnerships with many clients spanning over 20 years.
We are dedicated to providing partnering relationships with our clients and work collaboratively to maximise budget potential, minimise environmental impacts, and overcome challenges with innovative solutions.
Everything we do is based on our company values of:
- Building partnerships and long-standing relationships with our clients and supply chain
- Supporting and investing in our employees
- Delivering quality every time
- Operating with integrity, transparency and trust
- Promoting teamwork and collaboration
- Delivering best value through innovation and sustainable solutions
- Acting with consideration to the environment and local communities
- Never compromising on safety